Anyway, I learned my sister is getting a promotion next month (She's in the army and worked hard for it. Yays for my sis!) Mom and I are planning on going to it once she tells when it's going to happen. ^_^
Well...better get going...the bunnies found me...*runs off*
Now I can concintrate on my stories, my Kirommy bunnies are celebrating. I got Whispers and Revolution started and starting to write Power Rangers: Jewelshine (an original team story collab with rangermistress of PRUnited)I really gotta figure out how to do those links to put stories up.
I also have to laugh because I gave Chelle AKA DJ Rocca Alyric bunnies from the banners I made of them earlier. *snickers*
Speaking of PRUnited, I tried getting in earlier today but it just showed index of forums...wonder what happened.
I need bunny repellent...or just make more exploding Mokonas.
Off I go to my midterm for Theater; wish me luck!
It's around 3AM right now and I still can't sleep. I got a midterm in Theater to do tommorrow and I feel like I haven't studied enough. Please let me pass!
The family computer is down AKA dead. Which means no scans, meaning I can't put up fanart now! Grrr, stupid old computer! I still got stuff to make for Kirommy Korner...if I can catch to school.
Here's MY list:
1. Your Middle Name: Cristine
2. Age: 20
3. Single or Taken: Single (Sadly)
4. Favorite Movie: Employee of the Month/ Pan's Labyrinth
5. Favorite Song or Album: Corteo soundtrack
6. Favorite Band/Artist: Kelly Clarkson
7. Dirty or Clean:Clean
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: Ears pierced, one hole each.
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ?: Yes, I'm DaneCookFangirl on DA
10. What's your philosophy on life?: You made mistakes, it's how to deal with them is who makes you, you.
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?: Half full!
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? Depends on the secret.
13. What is your favorite memory of us?: O.o...talking about Trowa being a stoner.
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?: Watching 'Hell's Kitchen'
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I'm double jointed AKA bend my fingers to look like upside down spiders.
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarkey) - what are they?: To become a teacher, see Kyoto and Paris, and...meet Travis Willingham! *What? He's hot!*
17. Can we get together and bake a cake?: *Looks up flights...*
18. Which country is your spiritual home?: Japan, my sister thinks I had a past life there since I like it so much.
19. What is your big weakness?: I'm not forceful enough...
20. Do you think I'm a good person?: DUH!
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?: English and Art
22. Describe your accent: Northern.
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?: No.
24. What do you wear to sleep?: T-shirt and sleeping pants
25. Trousers or skirts?: Trousers
26. Cigarettes or alcohol?: Alcohol
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!): Take you to NYC for a shopping spree!
28. Will you repost this so i can fill it out for you?: Yes!
Ok...I'm somewhat new to LJ but I did have an account here before. Problem is that I forgot some things so it all went splat.
On Saturday I saw the Cirque du Soliei 'Corteo' with my family and it was AMAZING! It's hard to explain what happens, you just have to see it. If anyone's in the Denver area next month, the show will go there next.
I have a DA account and I watch an artist named Hikaru9 who has an account here as well. I was reading a FMA comic she drew and noticed that she wrote about how the idea was born. So...I go through her artwork, amazingly done until I get to the drawing...
Hikaru, you how to make a woman blush! But a good one!
I'm currently in college and have one week until final exams...PRAY FOR ME.